By using Max Feedback, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service.”) Max Feedback reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice. Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your Max Feedback account.
Max Feedback Account Terms
- You are responsible for the security of your Max Feedback account and password. The Max Feedback cannot and will not be liable from any potential damage or loss from your failure to comply with this obligation.
- You are responsible for the activity that occurs under your account, particularly review requests.
- You may not use Max Feedback for any purpose that is illegal or violates any laws, including copyright laws.
- At the time of signup, you must provide your legal full name and a valid email address.
- You must not claim to be an individual, business owner or business representative other than yourself or your company.
Free Trial Terms
- The free 30-day trial begins on the day of your account setup. On day 31, the day your free trial ends, your account will be charged the monthly fee of the program you selected.
- You are responsible for cancelling your 30-day trial. An email or phone message to cancel your trial does not suffice as an official trial cancellation.
Payment + Refund Terms
- Max Feedback is offered with a free 30-day trial for one location, dashboard only or with a tablet. If you fail to pay for additional usage after your 30-day trial has ended, your account will be frozen and inaccessible until Max Feedback receives payment.
- Any upgrade, downgrade or change in plan selection will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle. Max Feedback does not prorate services for downgrades between billing cycles.
- Unless you notify Max Feedback before the end of the applicable billing period, your monthly subscription to the service will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the applicable annual or monthly payment using the credit card we have on file.
Cancellation + Termination
- You are responsible for cancelling your Max Feedback account. An email or phone message to cancel your account does not suffice as an official account cancellation.
- Upon cancellation of your account, your access to the Max Feedback Dashboard, and your internal Max Feedback reviews, will be unavailable. However, all public reviews on Google, Yelp, and Facebook that were obtained using Max Feedback will remain on those respective review sites. No reviews on those sites will be deleted or affected in any way.
- Should you cancel your account before the end of the current paid month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. Please note Max Feedback will not prorate unused time in the last billing cycle.
- The Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time for any reason.
Modifications to Service + Prices
- Max Feedback has the right to modify or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of services are subject to change at any time, with 30 days notice.